Software Engineering Manager
Our client, a company located in River North is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join their team. This company works with top employers to expand their perks and benefits for employees. If you consider themselves a go-getter, can work in a fast past environment, and can work on a software product on a large scale then this is the ideal role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with C#, .NET Core and ASP.NET, MVC
- 2+ years of software architecture
- 2+ years of experience with cloud based technologies (Azure or AWS)
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 4-6
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, and development skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Angular 4-6
- Webservices and RESTful APIs
- SQL Server
- AWS or Azure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.