A local non-profit in Washington DC is looking to add a Mid level .NET Developer to the team in a 6-month contract-to-hire position. In this role, you will be working on a number of enterprise applications that will have an immediate impact on the business. If you're looking for an opportunity to come in and hit the ground running, and really own all of the work you do, this is the place for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Have an understanding of business processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Past involvement in project management
- Good communication is essential
- Background working on a small team
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% New Development
- 40% Maintenance
- 100% Coding
- Competitive Pay: Up to $/40hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.