A growing high-end consultancy company specializing in legal technology and law firm computing is looking to bring on a Senior Systems Engineer. In this role you will provide consulting, design, engineering and implementation of critical infrastructure and applications. This role will require a little bit of travel between different client’s offices. You will also be doing some project delivery and high end support of production systems. There will be collaboration with the firm’s management, IT department, and other team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years-experience in different enterprise technology areas
- DAS, SAN, NAS and Converged Architectures
- Server Virtualization Platforms and VDI: VMware, Citrix and Microsoft Hyper-V
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, CIFS, and DFS
- SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange, and IIS
- Network Infrastructure: LAN, WAN, Edge, Internet
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a law firm is a plus but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Network Infrastructure
- 50% client facing and consulting
- 50% Project Delivery
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- “Competitive benefits package”
- Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resources
- Flexible working conditions
Challenging work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.