Senior Software Engineer / .NET
One of the leading entertainment companies in the United States is looking to bring on a Senior .NET Developer to their growing team at national headquarters located in Flower Mound, Texas. The company was recently acquired by Sony Pictures and is going through a nationwide growth, adding onto their already established 300 brands, the most popular being “Dragon Ball Z”, where they manage the full spectrum of rights – including broadcasting, licensing, video sales, distribution, and production.
The ideal candidate will have experience with C#, SQL ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, and prior experience with cloud technologies. The team will be working on multiple applications, across different teams, developing new applications in the Cloud and work on existing applications that support the business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to join a growing company and work with an innovative group of people.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with C#, SQL, ASP.NET, and Web Services such as REST or SOAP
- Prior experience using cloud technologies – Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience with MVC or Web Forms
- Ability to work on different projects across different teams at the same time
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication and organization skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development; 50% Maintenance
- 60% Coding; 40% Architecture and Design
- 80% Back-End; 20% Front-End
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.