.NET Software Engineer
A financial institution that prides itself on its innovative and team-oriented culture in the DFW metroplex is looking to hire a Junior to Mid level .NET engineer to join their team in North Dallas with .NET core experience. They develop software for internal use over various departments.
The new engineer would be responsible for building software used globally using C#, .NET Core, MongoDB, and modern front end technologies like ReactJS. They will also be developing and deploying scalable software using cloud technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-5 years of professional experience using .NET core
- Programming experience using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with developing REST APIs
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experiencing using cloud technologies like AWS or Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or more in related field (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc)
- Experience with modern front end technologies (ReactJS or AngularJS)
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Front End
- 75% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 75% Team Collaboration
- 25% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Learning Opportunity to learn new technologies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.