Full Stack Developer
A well-known, international, organization has launched an Innovations Division in Plano and is looking to add talented engineers to join their high-performing engineering team! The company produces a global platform for payment solutions and offers proprietary technology to deliver top-notch solutions. The innovations arm will be focusing on Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and, Crypto-based foreign exchange strategies.
This role will be responsible for leading and directing large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; directing and reviewing design artifacts (for example, proof of concepts, prototypes. Etc). Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be impactful in the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design by partnering with the Product Management, Web Operations, Project Management, Business and User Experience teams. This role will also be driving proof-of-concept; and implementing prototypes to validate ideas. If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity to apply innovation and genuine curiosity, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 2 to 3 years of professional experience in software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with JAVA and Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Data Structure Libraries and interest in Data Science, Engineering, etc.
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructure and services like AWS and related APIs
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, and artifact repositories like Nexus or Archiva.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Frontend
- 30% Backend
- 70% Individual Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Incentive-based bonus
- Generous PTO, flexible schedule and fun, challenging work environment in a rapidly growing
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.