React Native (Mobile) Software Engineer | North Dallas | Competitive Pay
A custom software development company in North Dallas that specializes in Mobile, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is looking for a talented Senior Developer to add to their team! This is a unique opportunity to work for a company with a startup environment, but is backed by a stable parent company and boasts a large enterprise client base. This is a full-time position paying above market value for the right candidate; plus a full suite of benefits and an annual bonus.
You will be working hands-on with technologies such as Swift, React Native, React, Node.js, Xcode, and GraphQL. The ideal candidate is passionate about keeping up with current tech trends and involved in the local tech community. You aren’t the type of person who just wants to be a “cog in the machine” of a corporate environment, but rather a significant player on a team that will have a direct impact on the product you are working on. If you are a highly collaborative engineer who will work well on a team of extremely talented engineers, this could be the perfect job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development, with strong experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- 3+ years of HTML5 web/Hybrid mobile apps for Android and iOS
- React Native, NodeJS experience strongly preferred
- Strong experience with Microservice architecture
- Building out API’s
- TDD/ BDD methodologies
- Experience in an AWS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the IOT/ RF Technologies/ Bluetooth Devices
- React.js, Angular.js, or Vue.js experience is a plus
- Passionate about working in a startup culture and environment
- Passionate about experimenting with/working with new frameworks/technologies
- Leadership Skills/ Experience
- Understanding of the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Annual Bonuses based on performance
- 401(k) matching
- PTO (4 Weeks)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Relaxed/ Casual Environment
- Free catered lunches every day
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.