A Company in King of Prussia, PA is looking to add on a Systems Administrator to work in there infrastructure department.This position will work directly with management, system problems, software, and implement systems to support company growth. Day to day operations would include evaluating established and emerging technologies, and managing/working on IT projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5-8 years of related IT experience
- MCSE and other certifications strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Windows Servers 2008-2012
- Experience administering a variety of applications include Microsoft Office 365, SQL, Vmware, and SCCM
- Understanding the security and backup technologies and strategies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with scripting language (batch, vbscript, shell)
- Apple product experience such batch, OSX, and IOS)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70 % Windows
- 20% Vmware
- 10% SCCM
- Competitive Salary: Up to 85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.