Engineering Manager | Python, Django, AWS | Plano, TX
An innovative software company in Plano is looking for an Engineering Manager to help expand their development team. This is an exciting chance to take charge of a new team as the company expands its market share with their online payment integration platform. This company is offering great benefits and a chance to grow your career in the Plano software market.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 10 years of software application development experience and several years of hands on experience with Python, AWS, and Django. Candidate must have advanced experience with architecture and design of backend systems. Experience in a data heavy environment is also a plus. Send in your application today!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of application development specifically with any OOP language
- Experience writing efficient code with Python
- Advanced understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience managing software development teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and backend architecture
- Excellent leadership experience
- Represents a thorough understanding of the software development life-cycle and processes
What You Will Be Doing
- 0% Client-Side
- 100% Server-Side
- 50% Architecture and planning
- 50% Management and Leadership
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, up to $155k, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Performance Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.