Lead Software Engineer/ Python, Go, Functional, C++
A R&D company located in Greater Philadelphia area is solving complicated problems for the country and is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to grow their team. They are continuing to develop new projects and they have a lot of time for mentorship. They use current tech stack using java, python, C++ and a lot of very modern, data-centric tools and technologies.
They are building new projects from NLP solutions to large source code repositories, IoT devices and sensors, etc. Looking for an individual who has a strong computer science/engineering/math or related degree, who understands of CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and be a collaborator at heart.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years working in python, java or C++
- REST/API experience or having worked with microservices
- Data structures and database programming is nice to have
- Senior software and/or data background experience
- Helping develop junior software engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
- Annual bonus of 10-15%
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Performance bonuses
- Unlimited PTO, alongside company holidays
- Stock options
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.