DevOps/Automation Practice Lead - 100% Remote
One of the largest independent technology companies in Canada, is looking to bring on a DevOps/Automation Lead on a 100% remote basis.
With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, this company has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity.
You will work closely with clients to ensure that their ongoing and future technology investments are well aligned with their business strategy, and will help clients identify transformative automation opportunities within their business As a leader in the organization, you will also be responsible for leading the automation innovation agenda both internally and within the client community
In this role, you would be building cloud architecture (AWS/GCP/Azure), CI/CD pipelines, building mirco service based architecture, working on large infrastructure automation projects (Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Helm, Puppet, etc.) , working with containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) etc.
If you are an action-oriented professional attracted to a fastpaced start-up-like culture, then apply below!
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years experience in the IT field
- Experience with microservices-based architecture
- Cloud Technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP
- Configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- Expedience building CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Experience with either Java, Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python Scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Coming from a Developer background and knowing how to code
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150,000 DOE
- ?Up to 15% bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.