A leading startup in Toronto just received millions in funding and is looking to expand its DevOps team. This position will compensate the right candidate up to $130,000.
Do you have a strong background in development but enjoy working with automation and DevOps? This company is searching for a MEAN Stack developer turned DevOps engineer. This is an opportunity for someone who has a passion helping others and enjoys having a major impact on the work they do. This will be a very fast-paced work environment working on mainly new projects. This client has a high expectation of their Infrastructure team, but rewards them with autonomy and an investment in their technical growth..
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a DevOps heavy role
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing with MEAN Stack
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with AWS, Jenkins and Docker
- Junior to intermediate understand of development with MongoDB, Angular, Express and NodeJS
Desired Skills & Experience
- If strong Developer and Junior DevOps Engineer: Computer Science diploma
- Competitive Pay: $130,000/yearly DOE
- Bonus structure
- Standard Benefits (Health, Dental, Vacation)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.