Data security and cloud computing have found a home together at one of the leading security SaaS providers and they need a DevOps Engineer with a background in Linux Administration. This DevOps Engineer will be a part of a team developing a platform that allows companies to secure their data in the “cloud” without added costs or having the pain point of losing control of their Data. This Engineer will either come with strong Linux fundamentals with some virtualization experience with the drive to take on the “DevOps” mentality or, come in as a DevOps Engineer with the desire to learn from the best of the best. This is the ideal opportunity for a hungry Engineer looking to expand his/her skills in this competitive technical market.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux Systems Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
- Virtualization experience is a big time plus either in VMware tools or Cloud providers (AWS)
- Previous experience with webservers (Apache or Tomcat) is a plus
- Previous experience or the desire to learn Configuration Management/automation is a plus (Ansible/Chef)
- Scripting with Python and or Bash
- Self-started personality
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- growth and learn in a collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.