Senior Product Designer / Health
A health tech company based in downtown San Francisco is looking to bring on a Product Designer to their team and is willing to pay up to $170,000 / year depending on experience.
You will be primarily working on the consumer product which collects everyday health data and uses it to contribute to research. The company offers a data platform to health and life science companies daily health data so they can unlock insights into what medicines and treatments work best and to spot significant health changes earlier.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing consumer mobile applications
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and/or interest in the health space
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 80% UX & 20% UI
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.