Senior DevOps Engineer
Job AD | Position ID: 401473
Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Company Address: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Title: DevOps Engineer
An start-up company in the artificial intelligence space is looking to add a mid-senior level infrastructure engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join an established / developing team to help support their Kubernetes and AWS-based environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level Linux infrastructure support and scripting skills with BASH.
- Some exposure to performance tuning and troubleshooting at the kernel layer.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write and support Ruby / Python application code as well as experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.