Senior Linux DevOps
A Consulting shop renowned for guiding Enterprise environments into a fully-realized Automation culture shift, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to contribute to one of their highest-profile challenges yet.
This project is to introduce, implement, and guide the full-scale optimization of Containerization across three seperate offices in Toronto. The ideal candidate is one that brings a wealth of experience in containerization (particularly OpenShift), as well as knowing Public Cloud migration like the back of their hand. This role is initially planned to be six months, but with ample opportunity for extension!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience on Public Cloud platform
- Experience leading team in Containerization (Openshift,Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with either Jenkins or Bamboo optimization
- Server hardware maintenance/ implementation
Desired Skills & Experience
- History of working in Consulting capacity a major asset
- Experience in either insurance or telecom industries a plus
- Prior background of providing knowledge transfer to other engineers re: containerization
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Linux Virtualization environment
- 40% Public lLoud (primarily GCP)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $83/HR, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients