Senior Software Engineer
An energy analytics company in DC is looking for a Software Engineer to develop new features and expand on their consumer engagement team.
They create a portfolio of applications used by utility companies to advise their customers on how to save money and reduce their carbon footprint. This will be a full stack role helping migrate their UI from Angular 5 to Angular 7 while scaling their microservices using C# and .NET Core. Their environment is completely hosted in Azure and you’ll get to work with some NoSQL databases as well. This will be all greenfield development and you will assist the Director of Engineering in building out their current team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience with microservice based architecture
- Professional development experience with C#/.NET Core
- UI development (strong preference for Angular 2+)
- Experience with Azure Fabric
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with NoSQL (Cassandra preferred)
- Experience with big data development tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 70% scaling microservices with C# and .NET Core / 30% UI migration from Angular 5 to Angular 7
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 26 days paid time off
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401K with a 5% match
- Full coverage medical and dental
- Weekly catered lunches
- Career Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Family planning benefits
- Monthly happy hours!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.