A tech start-up that’s part of a large electric and utilities company is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer. They are looking to do a digital transformation of the company’s web and mobile products.
They intend to hire a DevOps Engineer to join the team, which is currently at about 40 people. The team was formed about a year ago and has been growing rapidly. In this position, the DevOps Engineer will work closely with the other engineers and business team leaders. The goal is to create highly-scalable and reliable systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Configuration management experience (Puppet, Chef, or Ansible)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.