Director of UX/FInance/Dresher
A nationally recognized Retirement and Health Savings institution in Dresher, PA is looking for an experienced Director of UX to lead their growing team of five. The team’s focusing on revitalizing their Retirement brand information and website to optimize their user experience. As a leader on the team you’ll be managing one senior UX designer along with four mid-level UI/UX designers.
This is a really exciting opportunity, not only will you have the chance to help mentor the junior designers on your team but you’ll be coming in to help grow the UX team as the company continues to grow. Working here you’ll also be in a completely modern and collaborative environment with the support of a company that truly invests in their UX practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Design or a related experience
- 7+ Years of Experience in a Production level environment
- Experience designing enterprise level applications
- Strengths in both Research & Strategy in your design practices
- Previous experience managing designers at a variety of levels
- Primarily focused on hands-off leadership practices but ability to jump in hands on as necessary
- The ability to establish the best UX practices as you come on to a new team
- Experience working directly with clients and business stakeholders to gather requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for the best design practices
- Previous experience within a financial institution is preferred
- Experience leading junior designers in a mentorship level
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands on UX Design
- 50% Management of UX
- 30% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great health, dental, & vision benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 5% Match
- 2+ Weeks of PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.