Lead DevOps Engineer
A well-known product-based company location in Toronto’s Liberty village is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to oversee a team of 5 DevOps Engineers. This Lead will need to be hands-on to continue building out of the environment, moving towards microservices architecture and manage the projects to ensure that they are completed timely. This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to take the next step in their career, to gain the necessary leadership skills and put down roots in this company. They offer up to $110,000, where the Lead will be working in an open work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience working in the Public Cloud, AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficient orchestrating and managing containers using Kubernetes in production
- Proven leadership and project management experience overseeing a team of 5
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a System Administrator background
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Great communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Linux Environment
- 50% Windows Environment
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Paid sick days and holidays
- 10% performance bonus
- Flex hours/work from home
- 3 weeks vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.