Senior Software Engineer/Java/Python/Security Apps for Research and Development
Love working with fast paced and high impact Engineering and Development teams? Do you have expertise with languages such as Java or Python? How about having interest in a high learning curve working with some of the top Engineering and Software minds in the business as your peers and mentors?
This is a role that will satisfy what you are looking for!
My client is a Research and Development, Product based organization that is building Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Security rich applications and software. They are looking for a high-level Engineer to join their team to lead efforts on a project that will generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. This is a good fit if you have experience or interest in massive parallel processing systems, working at a high pace, and on high impact products. This role can pay top dollar and interviews are being scheduled ASAP.
Required Skills & Experience
- Masters or PHD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Building and supporting scalable applications with Java/Spring, Python/Django and/or other MVC Frameworks
- Interest in working on smaller fast paced teams
- Passion for working with a diversity of technologies
- Prior experience within a Big Data role/team
- Experience working within Big Data systems such as Hadoop, Teradata, etc
- Exposure and leverage of Big Data tools (Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Flume, Drill, etc)
- DevOps, CI/CD, and AWS Security best practice familiarity
Desired Skills & Experience
- IOT and Connected Devices experience is a plus
- Interest in working closely with Hardware and Software teams
- Experience utilizing node.JS within a production environment
- Polyglots wanted
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java, Python, and/or any other Object Oriented Programming language
- AWS and CI/CD
- 100% Hands On
- Continued Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) with match up to 6%
- Paid vacation and sick time leave
- Excellent Paternity and Maternity leave program
- Modern tech office with top of the line equipment and amenities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.