A consulting company in Dallas is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their growing team! They're in the process of adding a couple new clients and are ready to continue expanding their teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Linux infrastructure, familiarity with a cloud environment (AWS), has worked with containers (Docker), and experience deploying and building out pipelines (Jenkins). If the candidate comes from a consulting/enterprise environment that would be a big plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Cloud familiarity (AWS preferred)
- CI/CD - Jenkins
- Experience building out containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Engineering
- 10% Administrative
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.