Senior Software Engineer / .NET
The world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm is looking to expand its technical team in the North Dallas area by adding on a few Senior .NET Engineers. The company offers a comprehensive range of services – appraisal and valuation, mortgage services, property leasing, etc. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to leverage new platforms, tools, and technologies while building internal business applications.
The ideal Engineer for this role should have a proficient knowledge of .NET Core, Angular2+, Azure DevOps, SQL, Docker, and CI/CD. Additionally, this person needs to have a self-starter mentality, not be afraid to ask questions, and be comfortable working in an energetic, fast-paced environment. This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to join an enterprise company and be able to utilize innovative technology while working with multiple teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience using .NET/C#, Angular2+, SQL, T-SQL
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture and DevOps
- Strong Cloud technology experience – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD practices and containers – Docker, ECS
- Not afraid to ask questions, be able to ‘hit the ground running’, and understand the big picture/long-term goals of the company and team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python or PowerShell
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with multiple teams – Product Managers, Scrum Masters
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development, 20% Maintenance
- 90% Back-End, 10% Front-End
- 40% Architecture/Design, 60% Coding
- 100% Hands On
- 75% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50-60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months with conversion to direct hire employee
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.