A subscription-based eCommerce company located Downtown Toronto by Union Station is looking for a DevOps Manager to manage a team of 6 DevOps Engineers and projects. The Manager will be mentoring the team and be the go-to person for all DevOps related problem and continue building and scaling out the environment. This is the opportunity to work for a startup-like environment with the least red-tape possible and make up to $150,000.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of management experience, leading a team of 5 or more engineers
- Strong hands-on experience building out the AWS Cloud environment using tools such as Cloudformation, Cloudfront, Aurora, RDS, Loadbalancers, AWS GuardDuty, AWS Inspector
- Experience building out infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Architecting CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Comes from a background as a Cloud Architect
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS Cloud Environment
- 40% Linux Environment
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Project Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.