A new digital group within NYC’s main electric and utilities company is looking to hire a Mid/Senior level DevOps Engineer. This is a full-time position out of their office near Union Square - Manhattan.
This digital group was formed almost a year ago to start the company’s large digital transformation of their web and mobile products.
The team is a Microsoft shop and they’re looking to bring on their first two DevOps Engineers to create a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure, set up containers and automations.
Their ideal candidate has a strong DevOps background with cloud in production experience, CI/CD, configuration management and infrastructure as code experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working in a DevOps Engineer position (or something similar)
- 2+ years working in an in-production cloud environment (Azure is ideal but open to AWS and/or GCP experience)
- Configuration Management experience – with either Chef, Ansible or Puppet
Desired Skills & Experience
- Terraform experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.