Full Stack Python Developer
This global outsourced investment company has locations in Boston, New York City, Singapore, and London. Their Boston office is in the Federal Reserve building on the top floor, overlooking the harbor. They work with investment professionals, endowments, foundations, and high net-worth families to provide independent advice on asset collection and management.
They are looking for a Mid-level Software Engineer to work in their complex and fast paced environment who has a drive to solve fin tech related problems. Their mission is to deliver the most advanced proven institutional investment strategy to their individual and institutional clients and are looking for driven engineers to help them do so. If you are a software engineer with an interest in the financial industry, this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Python
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Team player, work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit