IT Systems Manager
A growing Financial company in Philadelphia is looking for an IT Systems Manager to join the team. You will be overseeing a team of Five Systems Engineers. This position will include 50% hands on when needed and 50% Management. Projects will include new Server builds & upgrades to 2016, migrating the company to Office 365, SAN management, Backups with Veeam, adding users and groups to Active Directory, etc. You will also be budgeting, training, hiring and mentoring new employees. This company offers a ton of growth and ability to be hands on and still manage a team.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ years Managing/Training people
- Experience hiring new employees and participating in technical interviews
- Strong Windows Servers 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Virtualization with VMware 6.0 and 6.5
- Powershell Scripting
- Office 365 and Exchange
- Backups with Veeam
- Experience managing budgets
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Window Servers
- 50% Engineering
- 50% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary + bonus
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Matching 401k
- Mentoring/training opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.