UX Strategist/ CX Labs
Imagine being one of the first team members to get into one of the most innovative and exciting UX roles to ever come to Philadelphia. A growing Innovations team along the Schuylkill Banks is looking for a forward thinking UX Strategist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have the drive to focus on a project from conception to implementation and to be hands on with a small team of UX Designers.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to work in a broad environment with little direction and plenty of autonomy. This position is a six month contract role with full intention to become full time at the end of the contract. This role can pay up to $80/hr based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ Years’ Experience as a User Experience Strategist
- Advanced Skills: Strategy: Persona Development, User Flow/Journey Mapping
- Ability to guide UX Designers at the mid-senior level
- Experience with application design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Outside the Box Problem Solving
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Strategy
- 50% Prototype and Guide Design
- 80% New Design
- 20% Guide Design Strategy
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.