Mobile UX Designer
Are you an expert with Mobile UX Design? Come join this mobile design team in the Western Suburbs! There is a growing experience team working on client-facing mobile applications used by millions of people. Ideal candidates will have worked on enterprise mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
As a designer at this company, you will have access to the best tools in the industry and a clear cut career path. The offer is a competitive base salary and annual bonus. Aside from such a great work life balance, you will enjoy unbeatable perks like onsite gym, cafeteria, company-wide events and social activities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in the User Experience Design field
- Enterprise Mobile UX experience
- AGILE environment
- Mobile application design
- User Centered-Mobile first design
- Strong knowledge of modern design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Team player mentality
- Passion to learn
- Any prototyping experience using various rapid prototyping tools
- Prior experimentation work
- Strong attention to detail and communication best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree would be preferred, but relevant professional experience is welcome
- Any financial services industry knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 15% UX testing and research
- 85% UX Design- delivering mobile design deliverables
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- World-class health insurance benefits for medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with match and retirement savings plans
- Professional Development (conferences, external programs, tuition reimbursement)
- Paid Time Off for major holidays, generous vacation time and personal time
- Work-life balance, comfortable hours and flexible work schedules
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.