Site Reliability Engineer (Windows/AWS)
A well established US Based auto dealer software company is looking build out their already established SRE team in order to work on a number of new initiatives, as well as assisting in new project architecture.
The role will be based in the company's Mississauga office, and can compensate up to $100K. You will bring your skillset in DevOps and engineering to help create, manage & maintain automated pipelines and solutions required for CI/CD and Infrastructure as code.
If you love to figure out how all the pieces are put together in a build environment, or if automation and building tools to monitor and manage your infrastructure & applications sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer or SRE.
- Windows and Linux system engineering expertise
- Experience with Cloud Native Architecture. Amazon AWS, VMware, Docker preferred
- Experience with GitHub, Terraform, Terragrunt, CloudFormation
- Experience configuring and supporting Jenkins & Artifactory
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100,000 DOE
- 10 % Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.