Lead UX/UI for Startup Security Company in Boston
An innovative startup focused on security software, specifically within the work place, is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to join their team and help build out their main SASS product. This product quickly detects and investigate insider threats with full, instant visibility into data flows across endpoints, servers, email and SaaS. This Lead UI/UX Designer will be working on their main SASS product. What it aims to do is it cuts incident response time down to minutes by providing the entire activity flow that resulted in that specific incident.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years working experience designing for UX
- Strong experience with Modern tools like Sketch, Invision and Figma
- Experienced with prototyping and wireframing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Have a BS or CS in Design or experience similar fields
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.