A veteran in the multinational communications space is currently looking for a Design Director to take over all things design on a new initiative that aims to shake up the industry. They are offering competitive pay – up to 230,000 – full benefits, and work-life balance. This person would be working on their web and mobile applications in both consumer facing and B2B spaces.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for the enterprise and or experience in leading a design team
- Proven ability as a data driven designer and strategizer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of design leadership experience
- SAAS and B2B experiences ideal
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects
- Managing a design team
- 30% hands on design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.