Senior UI/UX Designer / Center City / 6-Month Contract
An executive consulting agency located in the heart of Center City is hiring a Senior UI/UX Designer. This designer must be innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to lead from the front. The designer must possess top-notch UX skills and have a knack for making the complex clear. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating amazing user experiences, along with a top-notch portfolio to showcase any prior work.
You will be working on design systems that will help Fortune 1000 companies find, hire, and retain C-Suite executives. This role is a 6-Month contract with strong possibility to hire or extend. If you are looking for a unique and exciting design challenge, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of production design experience in an enterprise environment
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Axure, and Omnigraffle
- Adobe Creative Suite Expertise
- Strong experience with UI Design patterns for mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Human-Computer Interaction
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UI Design
- 40% UX Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Modern Tools, Hardware, and Office Equipment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.