Senior Software Engineer / .NET
The largest real estate services company is looking for a Senior C# Developer to join their team in Plano, Texas. The company offers a range of services including property and investment management, appraisal and valuation, property leasing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 4+ years of professional experience in developing applications with .NET/C#, Angular2+ or React, and Bootstrap. Additionally a solid understanding of microservices architecture and development experience in cloud native technology.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow both technically and professionally –you’ll be utilizing new platforms, tools, and technologies while serving as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of microservices architecture and development experience in cloud native technology – Azure or AWS
- Experience with DevOps practices and CI/CD tools
- Excellent communication – written and verbal and strong organizational and analytical skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work with Product Managers and Scrum Master
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development, 20% Maintenance
- 50% Coding, 50% Architecture/Design responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration
- 40% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months with conversion opportunity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.