A Fintech based out in San Francisco is building their technical team in Toronto and is looking for a DevOps Architect to team up with the Cloud Architect to continue building out the AWS Cloud infrastructure. The company’s goal is to run completely on the cloud. This is the opportunity to work from home for a company that values staying up to date with the latest and greatest technologies and make up to $145,000 annually.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience working in the AWS Cloud working with services such as Aurora, Loadbalancers, RDS, etc.
- Automation experience with tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or CircleCI
Desired Skills & Experience
- Leadership and project management experience would be a strong plus
- Containierization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Coming from a background as a Systems Administrator
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Linux Environment
- 70% AWS Cloud Environment
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Project Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- Paid holidays and sick days
- 100% Work from home; candidate must reside in Toronto, Ontario
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.