Software Engineer / .NET Core
A growing Austin based software company is looking to add a .NET Software Engineer to their new Engineering Team in Dallas, Texas! The company’s core product is used by organizations as a behavior analysis solution to increase and track employee productivity, efficiency, and manage any remote teams. The software engineer will be responsible making sure the application stays online, scales to handle the massive amounts of incoming data, and remains responsive to the demands of the business.
This engineer needs to have a strong background in .NET/C#, SQL, Microservices, REST, and cloud technologies – AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform. Also, the ability to work on a small, close-knit team and have a self-starter mentality is a must. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to be on the cutting edge of modern SaaS design and .NET Core Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience using .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL
- Experience in cloud environments – Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- API design/implementation background – REST, Microservices
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work on a small, collaborative team and excellent communication – written and verbal
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker/Containers
- Full knowledge of SDLC
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development, 10% Maintenance
- 100% Back-end
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration, 30% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.