Engineering Manager / Python
A stealth startup within a media conglomerate is hiring an Engineering Manager. This is a full-time role and can pay up to $195k and is located in NYC.
This role is 30% hands-on, and is leadership-focused. You will help mentor/coach the team and assist as the company grow at a large scale.
Our client is a marketing data aggregation and reporting platform. Their technology was born out of the challenges facing today's marketers. Incubated within a media conglomerate, our client provides transparency into the performance of media investments by aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context. They have a proven track record of empowering better decisions with over $400 million traced across hundreds of brands globally.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Python development experience
- Django/Flask or related framework
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Proven expertise with MS SQL
- Experience building out ETL pipelines
- AWS or other public cloud experience
- Experience with data warehousing, data lakes and associated tools
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $195K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.