Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
A top foreign exchange currency company is looking for a Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer with strong knowledge of AWS and automation skills to oversee a teamother DevOps Engineers.
This Senior member will be hands-on to re-architect the environment, implement best DevOps practices, move towards microservices architecture, while implementing CI/CD pipelines. This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to gain necessary leadership skills and take the next step for optimal growth in their career. They offer up to $140,000 + benefits and lead will be working in a fast paced and open work environment for a company that prioritizes their employees.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience working with Linux
- Extensice experience with AWS
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good experience CI/CD build (Jenkins)
- Worked with a configuration management tool (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to fully utilize CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins) in high-scale environment
- Proficiency with migrating applications to the cloud
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Great communication skills
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Work from home opportunities
- Statutory Vacation
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Performance bonus
- 3 weeks vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.