Senior Systems Engineer/Windows/Azure/SCCM/Hyper V
This online ticket marketplace is looking to hire a Senior Systems Engineer to join them in their Manhattan office. The company has one of the world’s largest ticket resale platforms for live music, entertainment, and sports events. Their global network is continuing to grow so they are looking to expand their engineering teams.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will join the IT and Security team. You will be working with Windows servers – including working with group policies, DNS, DHCP and more. The team is looking for experience with Azure; right now, the team is leveraging Office 365, Exchange Online and Active Directory and they want to continue their cloud presence. The team is also looking to re-implement SCCM and continue to grow its Hyper-V presence.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant Windows Engineering experience
- Windows features such as DNS, DC, DHCP and Group Policy
- Windows System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- On-premise (physical + Hyper-V) and Azure-hosted environments
- Solid understanding of Office 365, including Exchange and Azure AD
- Cisco networking and VPNs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.