Solutions Architect / .NET
One of the largest global tax services companies in the world is looking to bring on a Solutions Architect to their growing Technology Team in Dallas, Texas. They are the largest tax services firm that is specifically dedicated to business tax and aim to provide their clients a comprehensive approach to help them plan, select, and implement sophisticated tax technology solutions to maximize the efficiency and profitability of the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies – AWS or Azure
- Someone who is comfortable working on various projects at the same time
- Be extremely motivated with a goal-oriented mindset and someone with a true passion for coding/development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience working with enterprise companies
- Experience with any DevOps technologies
- Prior experience working as a Solutions Architect or similar position
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Greenfield Development
- 60% Coding vs. 40% Architecture/Design Responsibilities
- 50% Front-End vs. 50% Back-End
- 100% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.