Senior full stack .NET engineer
A financial services leader that has recently launched into the top 30 asset management firms in the world offering private asset management capabilities are seeking a Senior/ Lead .NET engineer to join their team in Westwood, MA.
As a senior engineer, you will be working on their Pension services team to transition from a monolithic architecture to a microservices environment to improve scalability.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 5 years’ experience of software development
- API Experience
- Leadership experience
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- .NET MVC or .NETCORE
- Design, develop and deliver cloud native services and business applications
- Collaborate with Product & Business development teams
- Mentor junior members
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.