A insurance company in Philadelphia is looking for a Software Engineer. As a member of the team you will be held accountable for designing and implementing codes in their data platform. They are looking for an Engineer willing to expand their knowledge and dive into new areas of technology. You will be using cutting edge Big Data tools to bring together and transform their data assets. If you are a strong performer, detail oriented, and love components related to data, this job is a great fit for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Java
- 5+ years of Spring
- Experience with Microservices and REST
- Experience with object-oriented data structures
Desired Skills & Experience
- MongoDB and Groovy is a plus
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k per year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Potential for bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.