SENIOR Software Engineer
A major player in the IOT home and commercial security space, that have been estimated at a whopping $1.2 billion in revenue in the next couple of years. They are looking to bring on a Senior .NETCORE Engineer for their Boston office.
As a senior engineer, you will be building out their microservices and deploying them into AWS, as well as building out their next generation IOT security products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 5 years’ experience of software development
- API Experience
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- .NET MVC or .NETCORE
- Node is a Plus
- Design, develop and deliver cloud native services and business applications
- Collaborate with Product & Business development teams
- Mentor junior members
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.