Senior .NET Engineer / Contract to Hire
One of the country’s largest real estate services companies is looking to expand their tech team in Plano with a Senior .NET Developer. They offer services such as property management, property leasing, and appraisal services.
They are looking for an engineer that has 4 or more years of experience in developing using C#, React or Angular, and Bootstrap. Any familiarity with cloud technologies or microservices architecture would be a big plus.
This is a great opportunity to grow your skillset technically and professionally by utilizing new tools and technologies to provide innovative solutions for the company’s clients!
Required Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (either AWS or Azure) and microservices architecture
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and DevOps practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Skillset to work client facing with Product Manager and Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field such as Mathematics or Information Systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development, 20% Maintenance
- 50% Coding, 50% Architecture/Design
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration
- 40% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months with conversion opportunity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.