Software Developer / Python
Global Health-Tech company worth over $7 Billion is looking for an experienced Software Developer, with Data Visualization experience, to work toward the launch of their newest subsidiary.
This role offers total autonomy over direction of the project /code-base, remote flexibility, and top-of-the-line resources.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of backend software development experience
- Experience utilizing languages such as Python, R, and SQL, compute frameworks like Spark, or whatever other tools it takes to get the job done
- Data Visualization Experience (D3.js , DC.js, etc..)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience in a mentorship/leadership role
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150XK/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.