UX/UI Designer/ Contract/ New Jersey/ Judiciary System
Do you enjoy working with your local government to better the court system? A Local Judiciary system is in need of a UX/UI designer to be responsible for designing and documenting all web application for the Court Services Unit. The ideal candidate for this six month contract role will have 9+ years of experience in creating user stories, personas and storyboards as well as hands on experience with usability testing and creating prototypes and wire frames.
To work with this strong team the right person will have an extensive knowledge of Adobe products and any knowledge of Pega platform would be preferred. This role can pay up to $45/hr with proper experience. Want to be part of the New Jersey Judiciary experience? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe products including: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Excellent Web Development skills using HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to determine information architecture and create site maps
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 year Degree or related experience
- Knowledge of Pega Platform
- Knowledge of state court systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% UX Design
- 35% UI Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 7 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.