Senior Software Developer / .NET core
An established company that is committed to providing innovative financial products and solutions in Irving is looking to add a Senior .NET core engineer! They provide financial services such as short-term consumer loans, card services, check cashing, money transfers, bill payments and money orders.
The ideal candidate for this position would have 5+ years of experience in C#/ASP.NET, .NET core, and SQL, and WCF or Web APIs. In this role you’ll have a chance to work on applications for the full life cycle and give input on the architecture and design of the applications as well. The ideal engineer can work independently as well as having a willingness to challenge themselves.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong SQL experience (version .08 or later preferred)
- Strong .NET core experience
- Experience with web APIs and WCF
- Experience with Visual Studio
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with DB2
- Good verbal and oral communication skills
- Interest in design aspects
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New code, 50% Maintenance (updates, enhancements)
- 100% Back end
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.