QA Automation Engineer
This rapidly growing web solutions provider is tackling some of the public and private sectors most difficult digital transformations. Following winning two high-profile projects, they’re scaling out their Automated Testing Group.
As the newest member of this team you would work out building out automated test suites and custom test frameworks. You’ll work closely with development, product and business stakeholders within the Agile framework to uphold the integrity of the final deliverable.
You will complete full life cycle testing, working with either Java or Python as well as Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, project-based environment and be excited to constantly learn and adapt alongside the latest technologies. Employees enjoy flexible hours and some work from home. If this sounds like you, please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- Java, Python or PHP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building test frameworks from scratch
- Experience working on private and public sector projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automated testing
- 20% Requirement gathering, team collaboration, implementing best test practices
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit