Senior Cloud Engineer - Remote Contract
A large Digital consulting company is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to work remotely, preferably out of the Toronto area.
The ideal candidate will be a technical expert who can take charge of the infrastructure transformation and automate everything. You have a proven track record of solving the challenges of environment configuration, security and deployment of a diverse tech stack.
The candidate will help scale GCP infrastructure, be an expert in containers (Kubernetes/Docker), provision environments with Terraform and Ansible.
This is initially a contract until the end of 2019, either to be extended after that or converted to a full time position. This is an URGENT role so if you think you'd be a good fit, then apply below!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building micro-services infrastructures
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP (AWS also okay)
- Hands on production experience with Terraform and configuration management tools like Chef/Puppet/Ansible
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructures
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65 per hour
- Contract Duration: 3 months, with extension or conversion to full time
- Location - 100% remote work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.