Senior Software Engineer (Java/Microservices)
This Series A company created a credit line for consumers with bad credit to get back on their feet again. They are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to break down an old monothlic service into new microservices. Backend engineers with experience integrating platforms, breaking down monolithic services and setting up distributed systems would be a great fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong in Java 8
- Experience with microservices (springboot, dropwizard, etc.)
- Strong and clear communication
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with modern web technologies like Python, Java, and Clojure
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as Heroku and AWS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
What You Will Be Doing
- Build services in Java
- Migrate monolithic service to microservices
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets, helping companies to find, attract, hire and grow with the best tech talent on the market. Specializing within six tech disciplines, our teams master the local tech marketplace, resulting in a truly consultative approach and proven track record within our recruiting areas of expertise: Software, Mobile, Infrastructure, Data, Creative and Functional.
Workbridge is also a proud creator of Tech in Motion and the Timmy Awards; our North American events and awards connect nearly 200,000 tech enthusiasts to meet, learn, and innovate in their communities and beyond.